at CarePartners in Waterloo, Kitchener, Elmira and Wellesley areas
CarePartners is one of the largest home health care providers in Ontario and provides services for all 14 Home and Community Care Support Services (HCCSS) and for patients and caregivers across Ontario in homes, schools, clinics, retirement homes and long-term care facilities.
As a progressive and creative organization, CarePartners is proud to be a leader in developing innovative programs to meet the changing needs of our patients, caregivers and the health care system.
We are excited to announce that we are growing our nursing services in the South East (SE) region!
We are looking for RN’s/RPN’s who can work within our community as visiting nurses and clinic nurses. As an essential member of the care team, you deliver nursing care in accordance with nursing plans and professional practice standards. Your well-developed judgment will enable you to perform routine nursing duties, and your strong interpersonal skills will ensure that the emotional and physical comforts of clients are met. You will confidently direct staff involved in client care, and manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism.
We are hiring Full Time & Part Time Community Nurses in the Waterloo, Kitchener, Elmira and Wellesley areas.
Wage: based on experience
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a nursing team who are accountable for the nursing care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment
- As an organized and responsible nursing professional you will utilize the forecast, client nursing needs, client preference and client location to plan the day's schedule of nursing visits
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
- Graduate of an approved Nursing program
- Current College of Nurses Certificate of Competence
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
CarePartners promotes and facilitates, as appropriate, the immunization of employees in order to provide a safe working environment for its employees, to deliver safe care to patients and to fulfill its commitment to evidence- based health promotion. In accordance with Public Health and Government directives CarePartners has implemented safety protocols to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. All employees will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as directed by CarePartners and mandated by public health authorities.
All new hires of CarePartners are required at this time to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, in accordance with our policies and procedures.
To apply please email a copy of your resume to Recruiter.Amanda@CarePartners.ca
Please tell them know you saw the position advertised with the Region of Waterloo/Employment Ontario Program
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Recent jobs at CarePartners