Customer Service Representative
at Nordia in Waterloo
Your role at a glance:
Do you enjoy connecting with people and have experience in customer service? If you answered yes, we have an excellent career opportunity at home for you within the Nordia Waterloo team.
As a customer service representative, you will process orders and offer immediate support to a team responsible for selling products and services distributed by the largest communications company in Canada.
What your day will look like:
In this role, you will:
- Answer incoming calls from Field Sales Representatives and providing them with support related to their product and service orders or any other need;
- When required, redirect requests to the appropriate department;
- Ensure execution based on established process flows and procedures.
Here’s what you need to join the team:
- Excellent attention to detail and a genuine desire to help others – customer service and problem-solving are your strengths!
- High school diploma or the equivalent, completed;
- Ability to type quickly and accurately (25 words/minute);
- Ability to work in a computerized environment and to multi-task simultaneously;
- Available to work in the following time-slots: Monday to Friday: 10:00 am till 10:00 pm; Saturday: 10:00 am till 9:00 pm; Sunday: 10:00 am till 7:00 pm.
- Ability to work from home (an asset). You can discuss this in more detail with our recruitment team.
What we offer:
- Hourly wage of 14.69$/hour;
- Performance-based incentive; Premiums for weekend and evening work;
- Fully paid training and all the support you need to succeed;
- Complete benefits plan after six months of service, including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental, and life insurance);
- Great discounts on telecommunications products and services.
Why Nordia? It’s simple: our top priority is to provide a rewarding environment for our employees. That’s why we are proud to offer competitive compensation, a stimulating work environment and excellent benefits. According to the most recent 2019 internal survey, our employees confirm it: 90% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends! We are also on Waterstone’s prestigious list of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and we were recognized for our excellence in human resources at the recent Dunamis Awards gala.
How to Apply:
Click the Apply Now button or,
Submit your resume by email: EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca Please add “Nordia CSR” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and job postings.
Recent jobs at Nordia