at Enervac in Cambridge
Who We Are
Enervac™ International ULC joined the Clark-Reliance® family in 2016. Enervac has a strong tradition in the development of technologies and systems to manage liquid waste resources effectively and efficiently. Our customers see the results of our efforts where it counts most… at the bottom line.
What is a Fitter Welder/Assembler?
The Fitter Welder/Assembler assembles and fabricates Enervac products and custom engineered products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications.
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of fitting and welding experience and able to read blueprints.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble and manufacture Enervac oil purification equipment and custom engineered products using Enervac general assembly, flow schematic and isometric drawings.
- Custom fabrication including associated welding for all assembly work.
- Perform activities such as steel fabrication, blueprint reading, pipe fitting, tube bending/assembly, and mechanical assembly.
- Weld of any and all weldments and other fabrications.
- Maintain welding jigs and other equipment used during work hours.
- Ensure accurate completion of work orders, requisitions and other documentation.
- Install and weld of all piping, fittings, filters, strainers, vacuum chambers and all other components required in the assembly of Enervac equipment.
- Perform pressure testing of all completed assemblies to ensure no weld leaks.
- Modify drawings and layouts as required.
- Operation of all associated equipment including cranes, forklift, pipe threaders, small tools, etc.
- Comply with all safety procedures in each area assigned, including but not limited to, wearing protective clothing, special handling of chemicals, special handling of product, safety/rescue equipment usage, etc.
- Interact and communicate with all levels of employees within the Company, as well as suppliers, customers and peers effectively.
- Comply with policies, procedures, standards and rules of the Company.
- Maintain quality assurance policy consistent with ISO standards.
- Maintain work area in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Perform all other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions in Standard English
- One year welding and fitting experience or equivalent education.
- Able to read simple blueprints and technical specifications.
- Ability to handle non-routine, standard projects and tasks.
Physical and Technical Environment
- Must regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds, using proper lifting techniques or other available resources such as lifting or moving equipment or help from another employee.
- Required to wear impact goggles, face shield and hearing protection when using hand held grinders.
- Ability to routinely travel throughout multi-floor office and shop area, walking, climbing stairs.
- Regularly required to walk or stand, bend or twist, climb, reach with hands or arms.
- Use various manual wrenches and tools for assembly.
- Clean and orderly manufacturing environment, some exposure to electrical and mechanical hazards.
Benefits and Perks
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training Opportunities
- Medical and Dental Benefit Plans
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Vacation
More about Enervac™ International ULC
ENERVAC has built a world-wide reputation for delivering high-performance engineered products that meet or exceed customer needs. In any climate or environment (including hazardous locations), ENERVAC liquid & gas processing and recovery systems provide the most efficient, cost-effective and reliable solutions available in the industry.
Clark-Reliance is a world class manufacturing company, serving customers in over 120 countries in the power generation, refining, gas processing, and chemical industries. The company is dedicated to supplying the largest and broadest product line in the instrumentation industry for all types of measurement and control. Key acquisitions over the last few decades have solidified Clark-Reliance as a leader in the separation and filtration industries as well.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Enervac is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Enervac offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
How to Apply:
For assistance and support with your application, Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For a direct apply to the company, apply via the company website at: www.enervac.com (go to the careers section and type in the position name)
JD: Jen F
Recent jobs at Enervac