at Building Target Consulting Inc. in Waterloo
Building Target Consulting Inc., is a full-service residential and commercial contractor based in Waterloo, Ontario, with clients across the Kitchener-Waterloo Region.
We take pride in building new, beautiful, unique homes and renovations to turn our client’s vision into a reality. Whether it is renovating a new club, or taking a century home and turning it into a showpiece – we bring your dreams to life.
Due to growing demand, we are excited to expand our team, by bringing on a Construction Manager.
Wages: $41.00 /hour for 40 hours/week; in any given work week, the employee is eligible for overtime pay
Hours:Monday to Friday : 8am to 4pm , evenings weekends and overtime are required sometimes.
Anticipated Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Main Office Location:
518 Exmoor St, Waterloo, Ontario, N2K3T8
Locations of Work: Various residential and commercial locations across Kitchener-Waterloo area
Site Supervisor Specific Duties:
- Develop and prepare project designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, and calculations, specification sheets and other data;
- Collaborating with engineers & subcontractors to determine project needs;
- Develop and prepare design sketches including site plans and permit drawings
- Check and verify project designs, drawings will conform to specifications and design data, such as calculating heat loss and ventilation requirements for individual rooms;
- Plan construction processes, estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget;
- Set performance goals and deadlines for contracted staff
- Obtain construction permits from local authorities
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Maintaining construction schedule, monitor and report on project progress;
- Tracking costs associated with work and daily review with project budget and keep track of material stock and orders;
- Problem solving site issues and minimizing construction delays and claims, resolve on-site issues and emergencies;
- Daily planning of project tasks to ensure project work adheres to schedule and ensure the job site remains safe, clean, and orderly;
- Maintaining and completing required documentation
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates;
- Coordinating and supervising all construction activities and subcontracting activities and progress.
Qualifications/Requirements for this Position Include:
- University degree or a College diploma in construction, engineering design or related field is preferred
- 3-5 years of work experience in construction Industry is required
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your CV to email@example.com, today!
Recent jobs at Building Target Consulting Inc.