at Demant in Kitchener
Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare and technology group built on a heritage of care, health and innovation since 1904. The Group offers innovative technologies, solutions, and know-how to help improve people’s health and hearing. In every aspect, from hearing care, hearing aids and hearing implants to diagnostic equipment and services and audio solutions, Demant is active and engaged. Headquartered in Denmark, the Group employs approx. 16,500 people globally and is present with solutions in 130 countries where we create life-changing hearing health.
Reporting to the Hearing Aid Purchasing and Inventory Supervisor, the Kitting Associate is responsible for maintaining an efficient inventory system through proper movement of inventory between assigned locations. Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of orders and stock in the Navision database.
Hours: Days/ Monday to Friday (40 hours/week)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Fulfillment of new customer orders and service orders for all company brands
• Timely preparation and kitting of orders for production, assembly and shipping
• Liase between Production and Client Services to provide updates on order status, backorders, product availability etc.
• Ensure the accurate flow of incoming and outgoing inventory in Navision
• Issue spare parts, collect and process defective stock appropriately
• Document and file inventory transfers, adjustments and expenses
• Ensure that all status codes are correct and inventory locations are secured
• Prepare and submit weekly shipment of defective stock for reprocessing
• Report shortages or overstock of inventory to maintain accuracy
• Perform cycle counts and recounts
• Analyze discrepancies and complete inventory adjustments accordingly
• Replenish and restock shelves upon receipt of weekly shipment
• Assist with space rearrangement, item location set up and labelling
• Ensure all areas in the inventory drawers and shelves are organized and monitored effectively
• Ensure timely distribution of rush orders to appropriate Technicians
• Sort, package, shelf and document the returns to stock
• Report any issues or concerns to the Team Leader or Manager for immediate attention
• Special projects as requested by the Team Leader or Manager
• Assist other team members or technicians as required
• Prepare and maintain records and/or reports as required
• All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Experience working in a warehouse, retail or stock room environment is an asset
• Solid background in record keeping procedures and maintaining organized documentation and/or filing systems
• Experience with data entry (with word processing and spreadsheet applications)
• Excellent numerical skills are necessary
Demant is committed to building an inclusive environment and will provide accommodations in accordance with the AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act). Please clearly indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process.
To apply : Click Apply Now or submit your resume to :
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Recent jobs at Demant