at Stance Healthcare Inc in Kitchener
Stance Healthcare has an immediate opening for a Shipping Associate at our Kitchener facility for the day shift. This is a physically demanding position.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you are an integral member of the Stance Healthcare Logistics and shipping department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work independently to pick, weigh and pack orders quickly & accurately for shipment
- Loading trucks, including:
- Moving pallets using hand trucks, or pallet jacks;
- Working to minimize damage to finished product; and
- Completion of proper documentation of finished loads
- Organizing incoming and outgoing shipments, including order maintenance and auditing
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, coordinating as needed
- Maintaining a clean, safe work environment
- Follow and execute all Health and Safety protocols
- Other duties as required
As our ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Positive attitude & desire to learn
- Commitment to personal safety and safety of coworkers
- Ability to work in temperature varying by season due to being in and out of the trailers
- Strong prioritizing skills
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- Electric Narrow Aisle Reach/Dock Stocker experience with a valid certificate preferred
- Previous experience with couriers and international shipping considered an asset
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 70 lbs
- Previous experience in a busy warehouse environment
- < 1 year experience, including using a towmotor, as well as packaging and skidding experience
Benefits we offer:
At Stance Healthcare, we recognize that our growth and success are really in our people and teams. In addition to a great team and a safe, cooperative work environment, we also provide:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Benefits Plan & RRSP with employer matching
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Structure
- Great working hours- Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Opportunities for advancement
- Positive work environment
About Stance Healthcare:
Stance Healthcare is a family-owned and operated business, founded in 2006. We manufacture furniture for healing environments, with a particular focus on hospitals and behavioral health facilities. Our mission is to improve lives by design. We believe that patient care and patient outcomes are influenced by the environment in which care is delivered. That’s where our innovative designs come in: Every product we design serves to create warm, supportive, inspiring, and dignifying spaces that motivate caregivers and reassure patients that they will get the best possible care.
Please note that we appreciate your interest in Stance Healthcare. We will review all applications, however, only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process. If accommodations are required, please contact our HR department through firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply:
Click on "Apply Now" button or send your interest and resume via email to: email@example.com, attention Job Developer Jen F.
When emailing, please add 'Shipping Associate - Stance' to the subject line as we have multiple employers and positions listed.
Recent jobs at Stance Healthcare Inc