at Precision Resources in Cambridge
Precision Resource is a leading global supplier of precision metal components and assemblies using fineblank technology. Our seven North American divisions serve a global customer base with a commitment to continuous improvement. For over 50 years we have provided solutions to quality, cost and production challenges for market-leading customers in the automotive, heavy duty and off-highway vehicles, tools and hardware, electronics and cutlery.
Our Canadian division is located in Cambridge, Ontario.
We are looking for a Material Handler to join our Afternoon Team.
Hours: Monday to Thursdays from 3:30pm to 2:00am.
This is a 12 month contract opportunity that may become a full time permanent opportunity.
- Performs daily pre-shift audits on lift trucks and overhead cranes
- Load and unload coilers/ cradles and logs inventory in manufacturing system
- Preparing material for the presses
- Remove bins from presses and replace them
- Transferring dies
- Off – load coils of steel from trailers, safely store and receive in manufacturing system
- Complete applicable paperwork
- Applies safe work practices in material handling
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Minimum 2 years of safe forklift driving experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic knowledge of an ISO/TS environment
Click Apply Now
Or Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Material Handler ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.