Line Cook/Prep Cook (full and part-time)
at Pearle Hospitality in Cambridge
Pearle Hospitality is one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in Canada with new properties opening often. Family-owned and run by individuals who put their people first, Pearle Hospitality is an excellent place to build a sustainable career in the hospitality industry that prioritizes passion and dedication to this industry while working in an environment that triumphs inclusion, constructive communication and opportunity for growth and development. The Cambridge Mill, one of Pearle's flagship properties, is a well established, stable and sustainable job - one that we are sure can help you build your career in this industry.
Wage: From $17/hr
Location: Cambridge Mill
The opportunities within Pearle Hospitality are ever-expanding and we always prefer to hire from within, meaning the only thing standing between you and your continued rise in our company, is you! We get excited working with like-minded individuals, who see this industry the same way we do.
Your Time Here:
There are many things to get excited about in Pearle Hospitality, from our own 100-acre organic farm, to our exclusive partnerships with suppliers and farmers to gain access to the best products.
Join the talented team at Cambridge Mill and participate in creating delicious, fresh dishes using local, sustainable ingredients. Cambridge Mill is a fast-paced, exciting environment and an excellent place to learn and share skills with enthusiastic and knowledgeable team members. We pride ourselves on having an inclusive kitchen, one that encourages learning and development.
Pearle Hospitality is seeking chefs to join our diverse and enthusiastic team of hard working and passionate individuals. We have full-time and part-time positions available.
- Good knife skills
- Able to follow instruction and complete jobs in a timely manner
- Basic understanding of professional kitchen systems
- Experience in a fast-paced kitchen is an asset
- Able to work well independently and as a team
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Organized with a strong focus and commitment to quality
- Must have an understanding of written and spoken English
- Hardworking, dependable and reliable
- Passion for quality ingredients
- Up to date on current trends, dishes and chefs in the industry
- POSITIVE PERSONALITY, MOTIVATED AND PASSIONATE!
- Ability to tolerate standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- 2-3 years’ experience as a line cook (Preferred)
- Culinary students welcome to apply
- Included in tip-pool distribution
- Signing bonus for successful candidates
- Referral program bonus for other hires
- Industry-leading discount program for Pearle Hospitality properties
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Now" and attach resume.
Email resume to Job Developer Sarah J: EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca.
**Please add "Line Cook Cambridge Mill" to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.**
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted for pre-screening.
Recent jobs at Pearle Hospitality