Warehouse Order Picker
at Loblaw in Cambridge
The Warehouse Order Picker role is ideal for those who love to work independently and stay active, while being supported by a collaborative team in a fast-paced unionized environment.
In this role, successful candidates will safely and accurately pick orders of groceries for hundreds of different Loblaw stores across the region.
Full and part-time positions are available
Great pay, Great perks & Great incentives!
Hourly rate: ranges from $18.00 - $22.65 per hour
The Maplegrove distribution centre is very accessible via Public Transit. See more here: https://moovitapp.com/index/en/public_transit-Loblaws_Maple_Grove_Distribution_Center-Toronto_ON-site_36718882-143
- Collect and assemble pallets of grocery products and other household items using an electric pallet jack, wrapping the assembled pallets, and preparing them for shipment
- Ensure items are accurately and efficiently picked and identified to avoid discrepancies
- Adhere to all safety and equipment regulations, and maintaining a clean work environment
- Able to take direction from a voice-automated system to pick and organize orders
Additional Perks include:
- Comprehensive 5-day onsite paid training program
- Incentive pay programs and voluntary overtime
- Discount programs (i.e. GoodLife Fitness, Loblaw Optical)
- Colleague Discount Program at Loblaw Corporate stores
- Safety equipment provided & added yearly footwear allowance
- Employee Share Ownership Programs & Group RRSP
- Medical and Extended Health Care Benefits (Single and Family coverage
Join a team committed to helping you grow your career, and one that provides new opportunities.
Check out this video of "A day in the life" of an Order Picker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcqsAzsTUAo
How to Apply:
Click on "Apply Now" button below, or email your interest and resume to: MGHR@loblaw.ca
When applying, please add "Warehouse Order Picker" to the subject line.
JD: Jen F