at Diamond PEO Inc. (staffing/recruitment business) in Ayr, Ontario
Located in Ayr, ON
Night Shift: 11pm to 7am
Starting @ $18.50/hour
- Permanent Employment
- Benefits from Day 1
- Company Stock Options
- Room for advancement
The Blender Operator is responsible for blending ingredients from the pigment control area, bulk ingredients and resin according to the mixing guidelines. This also includes proper identification of the blends.
- Responsible for operating a high intensity mixer, ribbon blender, or drum tumbler to effectively achieve a uniform mix of all ingredients.
- Using FIFO (First in, First out) practices to ensure older material is being used
- Discharge ingredients into super sack or drum.
- Responsible for hanging and discharging sacks above feeders and changing when empty.
- Responsible for cleaning blender and resin handling systems
- Work independently and efficiently, keeping work area tidy and clean
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Work safely and adhering to all safety and company policies
- Practice continuous improvement & troubleshooting of blending process
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours
- Must be able to perform repetitive lifting of 25 kg as needed
- Must have manual dexterity to work with hand tools and operate equipment
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime as needed
- Must have good attendance record
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without the need for current or future sponsorship
How to Apply:
Click on "Apply Now" button below, or email your interest and resume to Diamond PEO Inc. at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*When emailing, please add "Blender/Mixer" in the subject line as we have multiple employers and positions posted.
JD: Jen F
Recent jobs at Diamond PEO Inc. (staffing/recruitment business)