Personal Support Workers
at Bayshore in Kitchener/Waterloo and surrounding areas
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Personal Support Workers to join our amazing team. You will use your clinical skills to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality home health care, they need and deserve delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability, in the comfort and safety of their homes.
If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
- Various shifts
- Full and part time positions available
Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge, Wellington, Mount Forest, Elora, Fergus, New Hamburg, and more!
We value our Bayshore PSWs with:
- Fair wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Bayshore is pleased to partner with the Ontario Health Personal Support Worker Return of Service initiative which offers a $5,000 incentive to eligible PSWs
Bayshore PSWs will be required to assist clients in their homes with the following:
- Personal care -- bathing, showering, dressing, toileting, skin care, oral care, hair care, positioning, and mobility assistance, transferring, feeding, etc.
- Meal planning/preparation
- Light housekeeping as needed
- At least one year of recent personal care experience where similar duties were completed
The following certificates or experiences qualify for our PSW opportunities:
- Personal Support Worker Certificate
- DSW, HSW or Health Care Aide Certificate
- Foreign trained doctor or nurse
- Nursing Student currently enrolled in your 2nd semester
- Valid Driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle is required
- Proof of TB testing within the past 6 months or year
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Check (issued within the last 6 months)
- Proof of Complete COVID Vaccinations
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification (asset)
How to Apply:
Click the Apply Now button or
Submit your Resume by email to EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca
Please add "PSW - Bayshore" in the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected will be contacted for pre screening.
Recent jobs at Bayshore