Registered Practical Nurses & Registered Nurses
at Bayshore in Kitchener/Waterloo and surrounding areas
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Registered Practical Nurses/Licensed Practical Nurses to join our amazing team. You will use your clinical skills to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality home health care, they need and deserve delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability, in the comfort and safety of their homes.
If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
Bayshore is offering Sign On Bonuses to successful Nursing hires!
Nursing Positions Available:
- Visiting Nurse
- Palliative Nurse
- Evening/Overnight Nurse
- General RN/RPN
- Various shifts
- Full and Part Time Positions available
We value our Bayshore Nurses with:
- Fair wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Bayshore RNs/RPNs will provide nursing care to clients in community settings with the following:
- Provide high-quality nursing care within your professional scope of practice, while adhering to standards and guidelines outlined by the Colleges of Nurses and Everest’s policies and protocols.
- Wound care
- G-tube feeds and Catheter care
- Management of Central lines and IV medication administration
- Providing care to multiple patients throughout the day in various settings such as home and school
- Assess a patients’ medical condition and create/modify care and treatment plans.
- May be required to perform additional clinical care services and delegated acts
- Recent community nursing experience is an asset
- Recent working experience within a healthcare facility
- Bachelor of Nursing or Practical Nursing Diploma or equivalent
- A member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Valid Driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle is required
- Proof of TB testing within the past 6 months or year
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Check (issued within the last 6 months)
- Proof of Complete COVID Vaccinations
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification (asset)
How to Apply:
Click the Apply Now button or
Submit your Resume by email to EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca
Please add "RN/RPN - Bayshore" in the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected will be contacted for pre screening.
Recent jobs at Bayshore