Facilities Technician (Cannabis sector)
at Trichrome JWC Acquisition Corp. in Kitchener
Position: Facilities Technician
Shift: Monday – Friday (days)
Rate of pay: $18.00 per hour
The Facilities Technician position, under the direction of the Facilities Manager, is primarily responsible for executing the entire process of install, set up, clean up and rebuild of equipment, according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). As a part of a team, you will be responsible to ensure that the needs of the production schedule are being met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Ability to follow instructions
- Execute set up and accurate cleanliness of rooms as required
- Tear down and rebuild equipment
- Clean all equipment and meet high-grade cleanliness
- Stay on task to meet the deadlines on cleaning and setup
- Clean any products to company standards by dusting, washing, etc.
- Identify areas that need improvements and suggest changes to team lead
- Rectify any issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Promote an atmosphere of teamwork and motivation in the workplace
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with multiple demands simultaneously
- Ability to work well as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
Preference will be given to those with experience in the cannabis industry.
This role requires a company-provided uniform and additional Personal Protective Equipment to be worn at all times.
- Repetitive, fast-paced work
- Physically demanding
- Limited natural light
- Wet, at times
- Varying temperatures
- Overtime as required
How to Apply:
Click on Apply Now button below or;
Email your resume to: email@example.com attention: Jen F
When applying via Email, please put “Trichrome-JWC” in the subject line as we have multiple employers and positions listed.