General Maintenance Employee
at Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre in Cambridge
At B-HOSPITALITY / CAMBRIDGE HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTRE, our mission is to exceed service expectations at all levels of our business. Is YOUR mission the same? If so, we’re looking for folks just like you to share your passion and enthusiasm for service with the world…or maybe just the tri-cities area to start.
Our goal is simple – to exceed your expectations! Our entire team is dedicated to this vision from the initial inquiry to our Guests departure. We truly believe each guest should be treated as if the success of our business depends on it.
Your goal should be simple too...exceed expectations in all you do!
We are currently recruiting for a General Maintenance Employee to join our Fix It Masters. You are the one who loves getting in there and finding a solution, researching the how to and getting it fixed. You are a true project administrator from start to finish and won’t settle until it’s done right, THE FIRST TIME!! Whether it’s general/preventative maintenance, repairs, painting, wallpapering to repairing mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment you are up for the challenge
- Full Time
- Sunday to Thursday
- 7:00am - 3:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm (to be determined)
- $19.36 per hour to start
- Extended Health, Dental and Life benefits after 6 months
- Food discounts at restaurant
- Gym access for staff members
- Hotel room and events rental special rates for staff members
- Providing warm, welcoming and amazing service to our Guests.
- Servicing our building as it was your own home.
- Bringing your sharp hawk eyes each and every day and being committed to our Hotel Standards.
- Handling all guest requests with ease and efficiency.
- A minimum of two-year building maintenance experience is required, with hotel experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand test equipment, measuring devices and safety manuals
- Ability to carry out hotel standards, policies and procedures
- Prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to operate independently, analyze problems and identify courses of action while implementing solutions with available resources
- Must complete work with a high degree of quality
- Work in a neat and efficient manner, keeping work areas clean and well organized
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
B-HOSPITALITY / CAMBRIDGE HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTRE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How to Apply:
Click apply now or,
Submit your Resume by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add “General Maintenance – Cambridge Hotel” in the subject line, as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected will be contacted for pre screening.
Recent jobs at Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre