Housekeeping Public Area Attendants
at Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre in Cambridge
At B-HOSPITALITY / CAMBRIDGE HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTRE, our mission is to exceed service expectations at all levels of our business. Is YOUR mission the same? If so, we’re looking for folks just like you to share your passion and enthusiasm for service with the world…or maybe just the tri-cities area to start.
- Part Time
- Weekday and Weekend shifts
- $15.14 per hour to start
- Food discounts at restaurant
- Gym access for staff members
- Hotel room and events rental special rates for staff members
The Public Area Attendants are key to our success as a Company; being a part of this team you will ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and team members. You will clean and maintain all public areas impeccably to achieve Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre’s standards of quality and help to promote a positive image of the Company to our community.
- Thoroughly clean guest areas, including The Bruce Craft House, fitness center, hallways, meeting rooms.
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents by extending arms over head to reach all above areas.
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves, extending arms over head, bending and stooping as needed.
- Empty garbage and recycling.
- Provide Guest deliveries and follow through with housekeeping requests from guests.
- Fold towels, linen and complete other laundry duties.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure in repeated motion.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform and other job-related duties as assigned.
- Detailed orientated and LOVE for cleaning
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Must be to stand and walk for extended periods of time
B-HOSPITALITY / CAMBRIDGE HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTRE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How to Apply:
Click apply now or,
Submit your Resume by Email: email@example.com
Please add “Housekeeping Public Area Attendant – Cambridge Hotel” in the subject line, as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected will be contacted for pre screening.
Recent jobs at Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre