at Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre in Cambridge
At B-HOSPITALITY / CAMBRIDGE HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTRE, our mission is to exceed service expectations at all levels of our business.
Is YOUR mission the same? If so, we’re looking for folks just like you to share your passion and enthusiasm for service with the world…or maybe just the tri-cities area to start.
Our team is looking for a self-proclaimed foodie to take the dining experience at the Bruce Crafthouse to the next level. This is the perfect role for a Leader with a love for all things Food, Beverage and People related. Someone who is polished, professional, has a knack for service excellence and who is looking to pair great colleagues with great service!
You need to be open to being a Hands On Manager… someone who is totally ok with pitching in, taking tables, working behind the bar and then sitting down and putting in some Office time too!
- Full time
- Must be flexible in working days, evenings, close shifts, weekends and holidays
- Extended Health, Dental and Life benefits after 6 months
- Food discounts at restaurant
- Gym access for staff members
- Hotel room and events rental special rates for staff members
The Restaurant Manager will assist in the effective management and direction of the Bruce Crafthouse operation. Ensure that there is an exceptional experience for all Guests by providing service excellence, supervision of team members, monitoring the quality and consistency of food production, cost control, and inventory.
- Oversee all operational components of the front of house (FOH) including, Guest, Revenue, Profitability, Employee Satisfaction
- Participate in marketing efforts of restaurants, create menu ideas, survey competition and report food trends, and assist in preparations of specials
- Monitor the quality and satisfaction of all menu items to ensure product quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications
- Be committed to mentoring and sharing their knowledge of food, service, wine, craft beer and spirits
- Monitor and adhere to Health & Safety standards and legislation
- Ensure compliance with restaurant procedures inclusive of alcohol regulations, facilitate safe work behaviours for the team and guests, enforce sanitation standards and procedures
- Sound leadership in Guest hospitality
- 4+ years’ experience in Restaurant Management and Bartending experience
- Vast experience with Wine, Spirits and Craft Beer programs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills will be required i.e. Microsoft Office
How to Apply:
Click apply now or,
Submit your Resume by Email: email@example.com
Please add “Restaurant Manager – Cambridge Hotel” in the subject line, as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected will be contacted for pre screening.
Recent jobs at Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre