Production Associates - Upholstery
at Stance Healthcare Inc in Kitchener
Stance Healthcare has immediate openings for Production Associates at our Kitchener facility.
***DAY SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY***
Reporting to the Production Manager, you are an integral member of the Stance Healthcare production team in the Upholstery department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspecting fabric for quality
- Ensuring fabric is correctly placed on frame; may require pulling and/or stretching of stiff fabrics
- Attaching fabric to frame with the staple gun and/or upholstery press
- Affixing labels to the product as necessary
- Maintaining a clean, safe work environment
- Other duties as required
As our ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- Demonstrated mechanical capabilities/aptitude;
- Experience using various hand tools/air tools/power tools, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent hand eye coordination
- Positive attitude & desire to learn
- Commitment to personal safety and safety of coworkers
- Upholstery experience is an asset, but training will be provided
Benefits we offer: -
At Stance Healthcare we recognize that our growth and success is really in our people and teams. In addition to a great team and a safe and cooperative work environment, we also provide:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Group benefits plan & RRSP with employer matching
- Great working hours- Monday – Thursday: 6:30am – 3:45pm & Fridays: 6:30am – 11:30am
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Opportunities for advancement
- Positive work environment
About Stance Healthcare:
Founded in 2006, Stance Healthcare manufactures furniture for healing environments, with a particular focus on hospitals and Behavioral Health facilities. We have a reputation for providing high-quality products that meet the ever-evolving demands in the areas of design, comfort, safety, durability, renewability, infection control and environmental sustainability. Our mission is to improve lives by design. We believe that patient care and patient outcomes are influenced by the environment in which care is delivered. That’s where our innovative designs come in: Every product we design serves to create warm, supportive, inspiring and dignifying spaces that motivate caregivers and reassure patients that they will get the best possible care.
Please note that we appreciate your interest in Stance Healthcare. We will review all applications, however, only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process.
How to Apply:
Click on "Apply Now" button below or;
Email your interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Job Developer Jen F.
Please add "Production Associate - Stance" to the subject line as we have multiple employers and positions listed.
Recent jobs at Stance Healthcare Inc