at Sifton Properties - Westhill in Waterloo
As an employer of choice, Sifton Properties Limited is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 95 years. We have a family-based culture where we trust, understand, support and care bout each other. As team members, we are committed to making someone’s day better, through our collaboration, innovation and communications.
If this sounds like you – Consider joining our team today!
- Part Time
- 40-50 hours bi-weekly
- $15.01 per hour
- Collaboration: You are set up for success with training/mentoring in your new team
- Engagement: You will work in partnership with our Supervisors/Managers to build strong tenant/resident/customer experience skills.
- Programs: Unique rewards and recognition program throughout the company.
- Connections: Experience our company events and team engagement programs.
- Celebrations: Milestones are important to us as part of our team with special events.
- Unique for you: Employee Assistance Program to support your confidentially in all that matters to you.
- Other perks include: discounted uniforms/other work wear items/discounted clothing for special events and discounted product offerings throughout our network.
- The Dishwasher ensures that all Food Service Department dish washing functions are performed in a clean, sanitary manner according to policies
- Ensures compliance with all public health regulations and standards
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, practices and philosophies
- Works in accordance with all industry and regulatory compliance agencies, the Ontario Retirement Communities Association, The Retirement Homes Act 2010 and O. Reg 166/1, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, the Ontario Fire Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and other pertinent legislated regulations/ standards
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to resident and operational Residence matters, exercises courtesy, good judgment and concern for the safety and wellbeing of residents and visitors
- Provides a consistent performance in dishwashing services
- Maintains a safe and clean environment for residents
- The ability to understand and perform duties effectively, communicate any pertinent issues regarding residents and their care and work accurately and quickly
- Self-directed and team-oriented, with proficient organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be committed to multi-disciplinary team work and demonstrate an ability to work through collaboration, joint decision making and integrated strategies
- Must successfully complete a Police Records Check and disclose any convictions, charges, restraining orders, probation orders and/or warrants during the course of employment that affect in any way the clear Police Records Check
- Must provide a Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST) document or Medical Note from Physician stating free from infectious disease
At Sifton Properties Limited, our goal is to support our employees through strong Health and Safety programs to support everyone to live, work, and play in healthy work locations and the larger community. We have adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy to protect the health and well-being of our employees within all of our business locations. Employees joining our team are required to meet the pre- employment condition either to be fully vaccinated or undergoing the process of completing their vaccination prior to accessing the workplace.
How to Apply:
Click “Apply Now” or
Submit your Resume by:
Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca Please add Dishwasher – Sifton" in the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected will be contacted for pre screening.
Recent jobs at Sifton Properties - Westhill