at Teri's Homemaking in Kitchener/Waterloo
Teri’s Homemaking is a full licensed and insured commercial and residential cleaning company delivering fast and friendly service to client in the Kitchener/Waterloo area.
Currently seeking to hire Casual/Call-In Cleaners to meet demand of highly rated Airbnb rental properties.
- Casual/Call-In – hours per week will vary
- Monday to Sunday
- 11:00am to -2:30pm (at latest)
- Opportunity for more hours depending on availability
- $14.35 per hour
- On-the-Job Training provided
- Expenses used for position such as cell phone and vehicle are tax deductible through Canada Revenue Agency; all required documentation will be provided
- Cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces in kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and common areas
- Laundry services and general housekeeping duties such as
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- Using mobile device to record each site after guest departure for Airbnb Owners records
- Use of What’s App to communicate with supervisor
- Vulnerable Sector Screening and Police Record Check required
- Vehicle is highly preferred in order to transport cleaning supplies provided; sites may not be located on transit routes
- Previous cleaning experience preferred; however training will be provided
- Must be able to work independently and with a small team
- Must be physically capable to bend, twist, walk and lift up to 20lbs
- Must be comfortable completing all required tasks within limited timeframes
- Will require indoor shoes during winter
- Require personal cell phone with sufficient data to communicate with supervisor
- Proof of full COVID Vaccination required to meet company policy
- All required PPE Provided by employer
How to Apply:
Please apply direct to Teresa by Text or Phone at 226-220-7747 any time.
Please reference the Region of Waterloo Job Board when applying to position.