General Labour - Assembly Line Workers
at Agency Corner Inc. in Elmira and Woodstock
Agency Corner Inc. is a leading staffing provider and is dedicated to serve people with the right employment and development opportunities. Our success rests on helping you achieve your employment goals.
Secure a better future Agency Corner Inc.
As part of Agency Corner Inc. (AC) member, each day will be new, exciting, and filled with opportunity. You’ll play an important role in building a future and that is just the beginning. You’ll rotate to different positions each day to gain new skills and expand your potential.
Do you have strong attention to detail? Are you looking for a company to develop your career in? Do you have experience in manufacturing? Do you drive?
Agency Corner is looking for motivated individuals who are mechanically inclined and enjoy working with their hands to join the assembly team at a fast-paced, and growing business located near Woodstock & Elmira/Guelph.
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Day shift - $19.20/hr
- Afternoon shift - $20.15
- Full time hours
- Days - 6:15am-3:15pm
- Afternoons - 5:45pm-2:30am
What we Offer:
- 12 Month renewable contracts with long-term potential
- Competitive pay
- Annual pay increase and overtime pay
- Friendly work environment
- Lunchroom facilities on-site
- Required PPE provided - all you need is your work boots/shoes
- Working with day assembly production team to complete assigned tasks
- Assembling parts and pieces of various sizes to form a completed product
- Assisting with general labour tasks such as unloading boxes from skids, moving skids with a pallet jack, and putting away inventory items when they are receivedes
- Reliable transportation is necessary
- Must have legal paper to work in Canada
- Ability to pass a basic assembly comprehension test
- Experience working with a team to meet deadlines u
- Reliable and dedicated to set schedule
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
AC is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse team. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential.
How to Apply:
If you, or anyone you know who is interested, please apply
By visiting www.agencycorner.ca or call 519-722-1508 and ask for Jessica
We appreciate all applications, however, only those who meet the requirements for the position of Assembly Worker will be contacted