at Dare Foods in Kitchener
Dare Foods Limited is a private, family owned portfolio of brands established in 1892. The Dare “Made Better” promise guides everything we do and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our head office is in Cambridge Ontario. We have been located in the Kitchener area since the family’s original store opened in 1892.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Previous experience in the food industry is an asset
Hours: Afternoon and night shifts available
Wages: $18.74 per hour and up depending on role
We offer competitive wages and benefits package!
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
How to Apply:
Click the Apply Now button or,
Submit your resume by email: EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca Please add “Dare Labourer” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and job postings.
Recent jobs at Dare Foods