Tower Rigger (telecommunications)
at Nabatech Communications LTD. in Various locations
Description: Nabatech Communications LTD. is a Telecommunication Construction Company located in Southern Ontario, Canada. Building communication infrastructure and providing network deployment services and products for the Canadian Wireless Industry. We design, supply and install all types of antenna support structures. We also provide meteorological towers for the wind energy industry, towers and poles for the electrical utility industry and towers structures for the mining industry.
Hours: 55-60 hours/week on average, paid overtime after 44 hours
Benefits: Travel expenses paid by employer, travel to/from job site (to office) supplied by employer, clothing allowance after probation, medical/dental benefits after probation
Location: Job area varies – frequent/constant travel required
- Climb and work on poles, ladders or other support structures
- Install and maintain aerial and underground telephone equipment
- Repair or replace defective telephone equipment
- Experience working at heights and/or on platforms/lifts required
- Working at heights certification
- Valid driver’s license an asset
- Willing to travel for extended periods
- Experience with fibre optics and coaxial lines an asset
- Technical training provided
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Now" and attach resume.
Email resume to Job Developer Sarah J: EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca.
**Please add "Tower Rigger" to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.**
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted for pre-screening.