at Conestoga Lodge in Kitchener
We are recruiting a motivated individual to join our team and make a positive impact within our senior’s community
Conestoga Lodge is committed to hiring, promoting and valuing its employees. Our team members are hardworking and care about our residents and fellow co-workers. We have supportive leadership team and positive working environment. We offer paid orientation and education.
Wage: $16.37/hour to start
Benefits: Uniform allowance, RRSP matching
Hours: Approx. 22 hours/week – 7 shifts on a bi-weekly pay period - hours are between 11:45 am to 6:45 pm, with every other weekend required, as well as shifts needed to cover vacations, days off and sick time.
Location: 55 Hugo Crescent, Kitchener
- Prepare meals in large quantity, according to RHRA guidelines
- Serve meals
- Dishwashing, sanitizing, silverware washing
- Recording temperatures
- Completing audits
- Some heavy lifting
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have a Vulnerable Sector Screen Police Check
- Proof of 2 Step TB Testing
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Negative Covid-19 Test
- Masks and safety googles must be worn on the job
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination required as condition of Employment
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Now" and attach resume.
Email resume to Job Developer Sarah J: EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca.
**Please add "Prep Cook" to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.**
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted for pre-screening.
Recent jobs at Conestoga Lodge