Overnight Crew Member
at A & W Restaurants in Kitchener/Waterloo/Elmira/St. Jacobs
Are you passionate about providing excellent guest service, and serving high quality food? Then we have the job for you!
We are looking for Overnight Team Members who are responsible for providing excellent guest service, maintaining equipment and facility cleanliness, and preparing and serving quality food in a fast-paced environment.
Who you are:
Are you passionate about providing excellent guest service, and serving high quality food? Then we have the job foryou! We are looking for Overnight Team Members who are responsible for providing excellent guest service, maintaining equipment and facility cleanliness, and preparing and serving quality food in a fast-paced environment.
Hiring in all locations Kitchener/Waterloo/Elmira and St Jacobs
Full-time:32-44 hours per week,
You can be part of the changing face of fast food!
• Serve simple, great tasting food, farmed with care
• Be part of a great working Climate
• Positively affect the environment by reducing landfill waste
• Benefit from a work schedule that meets your needs
• A strong knowledge of cooking methods, equipment and kitchen procedures
• Understanding the importance of working clean, safely, effectively and respectfully in both an independent and team setting
•Excellent customer service skills and strong communication skills
• Strong time management skills and work ethic
• Accuracy in cash transactions
• Food Handler Certification
• Prior experience in a similar environment considered an asset
This Role Requires:
• Standing for long periods of time
• Heavy lifting
• Working in a hot environment
• Safety shoes and uniform
• Reliable transportation (due to some locations and work hours outside bus routes)
• Greet and serve guests, handle special requests, acknowledge and handle guest concerns
• Process and assemble food orders for guests
• Accurately handle cash, debit and credit transactions and coupons
• Follow all Food Safety standards & A&W standards
• Produce high quality products accurately and efficiently. Including : preparing, prepping, cooking, packaging, and presenting high quality food for guests in a fast-paced environment
• Receive verbal and computer instructions as to food required by guests, and prepare food according to instruction
• Operating large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, or fryers
• Clean and maintain equipment and facility, including washrooms, dining areas, and dishes
• Keep up-to-date on A&W menu and promotions
• Work as a team to achieve targets
• Other duties as required
If you are looking for a long term position with the opportunity for growth we are looking for you!
A&W is committed to providing equal opportunity employment, and will provide accommodation with the recruitment and hiring process upon request.
We thank all that that apply, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let them know you saw the job advertised with Employment Ontario Job board
Recent jobs at A & W Restaurants