at Eldorado Plywood in Kitchener
Machine Operator - Eldorado Plywood Specialties Inc.
We are a medium sized woodworking factory making hardwood drawers and MDF components and doors for kitchens and other areas. Our plant is filled mainly with high end Biesse CNC’s, saws, dowel and drill machines, joiners, edge banders etc. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated, positive people to join our workforce fulltime.
Rate of Pay: $18.00/ hour
Hours of Work: Full-time, Permanent (2 shifts available)
Day shift: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm or
Afternoon shift: Monday - Friday, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Operation of various machines related to Plywood, Wood, Veneer Industry
- Ensure machine is operating in good working order at beginning of shift
- Monitor machines during cycles to ensure optimum performance
- Inspect products for surface defects and flaws
- Trim parts according to specifications
- Ensure work area is kept clean at all times and free of debris and clutter
- Provide general labour duties to assist operators with flow of operations
- Usage of forklift at times
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned by the Shift Supervisor or Plant Manager
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Obey all safety policies and procedures
- Previous machine experience preferred but not required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Reliable and possess a positive work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Work cohesively in a team environment
Social distancing, PPE, regular disinfecting of touch surfaces, daily screening questions.
How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button below or send direct via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please add "Eldorado Plywood - Machine Operator" in the subject line as we have multiple employers and positions listed.