Production Assembler – Day & Afternoon Shifts
at Golden Windows Limited in Kitchener
At Golden Windows we are a proudly Canadian, family owned, windows and doors manufacturer based in Kitchener, Ontario. Founded in 1961, we have a highly skilled, craftsman-oriented workforce that produces energy efficient aluminum, wood and vinyl windows and doors distributed across Ontario and the United States.
The Golden team is a dedicated, caring group that has worked hard to make the company what it is today, enjoying steady growth by providing high quality products and a commitment to customer satisfaction. Visit our website to learn about us www.goldenwindows.com
We are currently recruiting Production Assemblers on Day & Afternoon Shift to join the team.
• Assemble wood products such as window sashes, doors, boxes using glue, staples, screws, bolts or other fasteners.
• Ability to read and interpret detailed shop drawings.
• Able to read metric measuring tape and produce accurate results consistently.
• Comfortable working with pneumatic hand tools and other wood working machinery and hand power tools (i.e. mitre saw, dual saw, table saw, shapers, nail gun, drill etc.).
• Ability to repeatedly lift heavy product.
• Excel in a dynamic, team-based environment.
• Previous experience in carpentry and cabinet making is desirable but not mandatory.
• Previous experience in window or glass production is desirable but not mandatory.
• Minimum grade 12 or equivalent.
• Must be in good physical shape as job requires repetitive medium to heavy lifting.
• Demonstrates ability to work as a team and independently.
• Attention to detail is paramount.
• Production environment where you will be regularly exposed to noise and lifting.
• Personal protective equipment (CSA approved footwear, hearing and eye protection) must be worn.
• Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week and available for Day Shift (6:00AM – 2:30PM) or Afternoon Shift (3:00PM-11:30PM)
How to Apply:
Click the Apply Now button or,
Submit your resume by email: EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca Please add “Golden Production” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and job postings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Recent jobs at Golden Windows Limited