Manufacturing role in Packing / Materials Dept.
at Custom Leather in Kitchener
Manufacturing Personnel Vacancy
Custom Leather is a manufacturing facility that offers a clean, air conditioned and relatively quiet work environment. We are a unionized facility with positions of machine operators, assemblers, packers, sewers, material handlers, leather cutters, shippers and receivers.
We currently have a vacancy for Full-time permanent position for our manufacturing facility in our Packing / Materials Dept.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7a.m. to 4:15 and Friday 7am to 12pm
Wage : $14.90 ( $16.07 after Probation of 60 working days.) Plus an Opportunity to earn performance level bonus.
-The applicants for this position should have experience working in a factory
- Read, write and speak English.
- Handle continuous lifting, up to 60lbs.
- Accurately complete required paperwork
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Work independently, as well as part of the team
- Assess workload and identify priorities
- Work as a safety conscious individual who will take ownership for the quality of their work
- Have an excellent attendance record
-Experience on the safe operation of an order picker and forklift is an asset or you must have a willingness to be trained.
Custom Leather also offers:
- Day shift only operation
- An excellent benefit package with pension plan
- Paid weekly with an opportunity to earn production bonuses
We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
How to Apply:
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Manufacturing/Packing/Materials" to the subject line
as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.