About Knowtions Research Inc
Health insurance is critical to guaranteeing people's ability to pay for care and be financially protected when sudden, unexpected illness strikes.
We're tackling some of the industry's toughest problems by employing AI-powered predictive analytics on the messiest data. Together, we can make health insurance more effective, reliable and affordable.
This is how we will achieve cost effective care that works for everyone.
Backed by both Canadian and Silicon Valley based venture capital, the Canadian government, and a team of high-profile entrepreneurs, we are proud to be based in Toronto, Canada at the center and birthplace of deep learning
Knowtions is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Summer Student to make a positive impact on the HR operations of the organization. This role will be exposed to various HR activities within the organization and the student will have an opportunity to contribute to the business goals.
Please note this is currently a remote role due to Covid restrictions.
- Assist in the organization's human resources activities such recruitment, on-boarding, retention of employees, and payroll
- Assist in the transitional process to a new HR system
- Assist in the HR process documentation and flow charts
- Develop reporting and analysis to provide insight into HR trends
- Ad-hoc HR projects, reports and administration
- Currently pursuing a post-secondary program focused on Human Resources
- Previous office related experience or experience in Human Resources is an asset
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Very strong communication skills – high level of interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Adaptable to change – you thrive in organizations that constantly evolve and adapt
- A team player – you embrace collaborative sharing of knowledge within a teamwork environment
- High performing – driven to achieve results and continuously striving to deliver the highest performance through creative thinking
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and an unofficial copy of your academic transcript.
Why join Knowtions?
- We are growing! We are a start-up organization where you will be able to make impactful changes
- We are a team orientated organization
- We are located in the heart of downtown Toronto (once it is safe to return to the office)
Please apply by clicking on this link:
Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca Please add “HR co-op” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.