Facilities Attendant (Sanitation / Cleaner)
at Trichome JWC Acquisition Corp. in Kitchener
As a member of our Sanitation Team, you will primarily be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of our production facilities. In this role, you’ll be expected to meet and adhere to very strict sanitation requirements and maintain detailed records according to our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). You will plan and organize the daily tasks to ensure that all buildings are clean, tidy and meet sanitization requirements. It is expected that the successful candidate will keep a keen eye around the facility for safety hazards and report any findings to a Health and Safety Committee Representative.
We believe all staff must champion organizational culture. We are a customer focused, community conscious, consumer obsessed, no bullsh*t company. We are not a collection of individuals, we are a team that is bound together by our shared values of community, accountability, hard work, dedication and perseverance.
Hours/Shifts: Monday - Friday (days), 40 hrs per week
Wage: $18.00 per hour
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Oversee the entire building for cleanliness and high-grade sanitization
- Uses chemicals according to company guidelines (Shield and Iso)
- Must work independently or in a team setting
- Must be able to interact with others
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Clean all equipment and meet high-grade cleanliness
- Ensure the team is meeting the deadlines on cleaning and alternating duties for Health & Safety reasons
- Ensure all nutrient products are labelled correctly
- Receive supply shipments and inform the proper team of the arrival
- Clean any products that are not up to company standards by dusting, washing, etc.
- Identify areas that need improvements and suggest changes to department head
- Rectify any issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Promote an atmosphere of teamwork and motivation in the workplace
- Ensure health and safety requirements are being met including any obvious danger points – wet floors, danger issues and inform Health & Safety committee member
- Replenishing supplies where needed
- Proactively perform duties on the san list as needed and not just as stated
- Adapt and to changing procedures and demands
- Daily destruction
- Daily garbage removal
- Thorough cleaning of each area including doorframes, ceilings, walls etc
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with multiple demands simultaneously
- Ability to work well as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to plan, set and achieve goals
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Must be able to complete a Criminal Background Check
This role requires a company-provided uniform and additional Personal Protective Equipment to be worn at all times.
- Light/moderate physical effort
- Highly repetitive work
- Overtime as required
Recent jobs at Trichome JWC Acquisition Corp.