at Trichome JWC Acquisition Corp. in Kitchener
The HVAC Technician will report directly into the Head of Technology and will be responsible for supporting the infrastructure department. The HVAC Technician will work closely with the Lead Electrician and the Maintenance technician. The HVAC Technician will be responsible for any installations of new systems and the maintenance and servicing of current HVAC units.
We believe all staff must champion organizational culture. We are a customer focused, community conscious, consumer obsessed, no bullsh*t company. We are not a collection of individuals, we are a team that is bound together by our shared values of community, accountability, hard work, dedication and perseverance.
The HVAC Technician will report directly to the Head of Technology and Facilities Operations or designate and will have no direct reports. In the event of absence, the Lead Electrician will provide coverage.
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Good Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Staff Management
- Support the infrastructure department to achieve their goals; electrical and HVAC
- Perform routine facility maintenance activities, including repairs to doors, fixtures and floors as needed. This may include working with epoxy, paint, tape, and other such repair materials.
- Work within the department, and others, to test new equipment to understand preventative maintenance planning considerations
- Possess knowledge of concepts, procedures, troubleshooting and repair techniques for electrical and mechanical systems with an ability to diagnose equipment problems and/or failures
- Conduct PM maintenance on key facility infrastructure in a timely manner, and on schedule, with the support of the department
- Write up PM service reports on service activity and recommend follow up tasks that supports care of equipment
- Support the facilities department in the assembly of new equipment when labour capacity in this area is maximized
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing maintenance position
- HVAC and Gas Fitter (313A and G2) tickets/certifications
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, and HVAC equipment
- Safety / Lockout Training an asset
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics, including as built drawings
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Safety conscious, and a demonstrated ability to work in accordance with health and safety standards
- An ability to work well with peers, and to maintain a professional appearance and demonstrated positive attitude when supporting the organization
- Ability to operate a forklift, and comfort working at heights
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check
This role requires a company-provided uniform and additional Personal Protective Equipment to be worn if conducting duties and/or checks in the production area
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Overtime as required
- Safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses, etc.
- Work both indoors and outdoors
Health and Safety at Trichome JWC Acquisition Corp.
TJAC is committed to the health and safety of all staff, contractors, consultants or visitors to the facilities. We believe that the well-being of the organization is dependent on the health and safety of our workforce and commit that every precaution reasonable in all circumstances will be taken for the protection of everyone in our facilities.
How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button below
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Jen F
Please add "HVAC Tech" to the subject line as we have multiple positions and employers posted.
JD: Jen F
Recent jobs at Trichome JWC Acquisition Corp.