Recent jobs at Compass Group
Conpass Group has Temporary / part time and full time opportunities at different locations.
Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants retirement homes and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and disinfect areas and items such as surgical procedure areas, washrooms, operating room tables, stretchers, vents, interior windows, walls, glass, doors and mirrors.
- Strip, wash and make beds; collect and fold linen.
- Damp mop hard floors and auto scrub as needed.
- Check all main areas, lobbies, stairwells, elevators/escalators and mezzanines and clean as required.
- Vacuum carpeted areas and complete carpet extraction as needed.
- Remove all garbage from resident/patient rooms and common areas.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident and personnel information.
- Maintain a safe environment at all times (e.g. use of wet floor signs).
- Perform duties according to health and safety guidelines.
- Report all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately.
- Responding to emergency cleanups as required.
Think you have what it takes to be one of our Housekeepers? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- Previous housekeeping experience, preferably in healthcare, hotel or commercial cleaning is an asset.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to be able to manage heavy workload.
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Physical ability to perform all aspects of the job, including requirements to lift up to 20 pounds.
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Pat B.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Housekeeper/Cleaner ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Published at 19-04-2021
Viewed: 109 times