at Swift Components in Cambridge
We are a Tier Two automotive supplier manufacturing acoustical and thermal components supporting new product development, contract component manufacturing and prototype services. Providing quality products and solutions to our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
We are a team that is passionate about what we do and supplying our customers with the best quality product the first time. We are looking for dedicated individuals who want a career to join our team.
What you bring:
· Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
· Willingness to learn and flexibility to do various jobs
· Eye for detail and pride in producing quality parts
· Hands-on, pitch in get the job done attitude
· Ability to do physical work at a steady pace
· Safety first attitude
· Track record of solid attendance and punctuality
What you will do:
· Operation of hydraulic presses to form parts
· Assembling and packaging of parts
· Inspecting of parts and ability to recognize defects
· Monitor quality of material produced
· Take pride in a clean and organized workspace
What we offer:
· Full Time Employments with Benefits
· Afternoon Shift: Monday to Friday, 3:30pm to 12:00am ($19/hour)
· Career Growth opportunities
Extended Health benefits including dental after competition of probationary period
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
Click the Apply button or,
Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca Please add “Labourer Swift” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected, will be contacted for the pre-screening.