at CarePartners in Kitchener
Visiting Nurse - RN/RPN - Full Time
Attention all recent Nursing Graduates, Retired Nurses looking to return to the workforce and nurses relocating to Ontario If you are a nurse who has not been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the last six (6) months this opportunity is for you. CarePartners is excited to partner with Ontario Health in offering a temporary recruitment initiative that offers Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) who have a certificate of registration in good standing from the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO), a $10,000 incentive in exchange for a 12-month commitment to work at CarePartners.
We have Full Time Nursing Opportunities across Ontario, email Recruiter.Biljana@carepartners.ca to learn more or visit our careers page to locate a position near you https://www.carepartners.ca/careers/
CarePartners strongly believes in supporting our front-line nursing staff during this challenging time.
We are excited to announce that we have implemented a temporary COVID Retention and Recruitment Incentive for our front-line nurses. This position is eligible for a $4.00 incentive for each general visit (including admissions), shift or clinic hour.
CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals! As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities with our division for NEW and EXPERIENCED nursing professionals. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Nurses, have a valid driver's license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team. As an essential member of the care team, you deliver nursing care in accordance with nursing plans and professional practice standards. Your well-developed judgment will enable you to perform routine nursing duties, and your strong interpersonal skills will ensure that the emotional and physical comforts of clients are met. You will confidently direct staff involved in client care, and manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism.
• Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources
• Function as a member of a nursing team who are accountable for the nursing care it provides
• Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment
• As an organized and responsible nursing professional you will utilize the forecast, client nursing needs, client preference and client location to plan the day's schedule of nursing visits
• Committed to quality and accuracy of care
• Graduate of an approved Nursing program
• Current College of Nurses Certificate of Competence
• Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
• Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
• Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Pat B.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Program
Submit your Resume by: Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca
Please add "CarePartners/RPN/RN” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected will be contacted for pre screening.
We have Full Time Nursing Opportunities across Ontario, visit our careers page to locate a position near you https://www.carepartners.ca/careers/
Recent jobs at CarePartners