Free PSW Training at Conestoga College
at CarePartners and Conestoga College (Anywhere)
Conestoga College in partnership with CarePartners has developed a FREE 21-week PSW Training Program from February 15 to July 10, 2021. Included are 200 hrs of PAID work experience placements for all participants. The program is remote (virtual) and all tuition and fees are fully sponsored by CarePartners.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent, OR 19 years of age or older
- Grade 12 compulsory English OR Conestoga College Preparatory Communications Course
- Previous post-secondary program experience (degree, diploma or certificate or partial completion of any of these) OR experience in the health care field within the past 2 years
- Clear police check for vulnerable sector screening
- English Pre-Admission Testing through Conestoga College for mature students cost is $25.00. The fee may be covered by CarePartners for successful applicants
The deadline to apply is January 15, 2021
Please share with your clients and have anyone interested reach out to CarePartners Recruiter Biljana at:
JD: Phil B.