at Home Instead in New Hamburg and rural areas
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers in the New Hamburg and surrounding areas to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check with a vulnerable sector check
- Provide 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid driver's license is required.
- Driver's abstract is required.
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance is required
*Previous experience is preferred but not essential - skills training is provided as required by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts as we are available 24/7 for our clients.
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Pat B.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “CAREGiver ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected will be contacted for pre screening.