Community Visiting Nurse - RPN
at CarePartners in Kitchener
We are currently looking for someone to join our team in the role of PART-TIME Community Visiting Nurse, RPN.
Sign on bonus totaling $750!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
In addition to a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site in-service trainings, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP program and the opportunity for professional growth, your future colleagues want to tell you what they enjoy…
- “It’s the environment. In the patients home is more relaxed, personable. It’s a different connection with the patient in their home”
- “I love the flexibility of community. I am able to get my kids ready in the morning and then head to work”
- “Love being on teams. It's nice to work with like-minded people with a common goal to provide the best patient experience possible”
- “The scope of practice supersedes anything I was able to do when I worked at the hospital. I am a better nurse for coming to community”
As an essential member of the care team, you deliver nursing care in accordance with nursing plans and professional practice standards. Your well-developed judgment will enable you to perform routine nursing duties, and your strong interpersonal skills will ensure that the emotional and physical comforts of clients are met. You will confidently provide patient-centered care, and manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism.
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a nursing team who are accountable for the nursing care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment
- As an organized and responsible nursing professional you will utilize the forecast, client nursing needs, client preference and client location to plan the day's schedule of nursing visits
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
- Graduate of an approved Nursing program
- Current College of Nurses Certificate of Competence
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Recent jobs at CarePartners