Production Team Member (Baker) - Part-time / weekends
at Tim Hortons in Ayr, ON
Position: Production Team Member (Baker)
Rate of Pay: $14.50 per hour
Hours of Work: Part-time (weekends)
Location: Ayr, ON (1011 Northumberland St)
As a production team member your top priority is guest satisfaction. You take pride in producing quality finished bakery & menu items that our guests come to enjoy and love. You assist in serving guests where necessary and respond to special guest requests in a friendly manner.
You follow Tim Hortons standards and guidelines when preparing products. You support a clean and organized environment through regular clean up; maintain a neat and professional appearance in accordance to our company policy, minimize food waste and maintain freshness of products.
Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
Apply to this job if you:
• Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
• Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment
• Have a strong work ethic and are committed to your team
• Are reliable, dependable & take instruction well
• Previous food preparation experience considered an asset.
• Are 20 years of age or older
As part of our team we offer you:
• Comprehensive training
• Incentive and recognition programs
• Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
• Community involvement
• Health benefits available
How to Apply:
Click on "Apply Now" button below or;
Attention Job Developer: Jen F, Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs.
Please add “Tim Hortons - Baker” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Recent jobs at Tim Hortons