Registered Practical Nurses & Registered Nurses
at iPartner Staffing (Anywhere)
What you bring to our team?
· RPN or RN in good standing with the College of Nurses in Ontario
· Experience in community nursing is preferred, preference will be given to candidates with palliative care experience
· Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license and insurance
· Registration/licensing with provincial regulatory college in good standing
· Preferably has a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a practicing Registered Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse ideally in a community setting
· C.N.A. certification as a Community Health Nurse is an asset
· Working knowledge of applicable legislation including Mental Health Act, Substitute Decisions Act, Healthcare Consent Act, Privacy / Personal Health Information Act and others
· Current certification (within the past 12 months) of First Aid, CPR, completed within Canada
· Able to provide a current, clear Vulnerable Position Screening (VPS)
Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to Apply:
Submit your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to mention which position you are applying for.
Recent jobs at iPartner Staffing