at Compass Group in Cambridge
CUSTODIAN/ JANITOR- FULL TIME (AFTERNOON)- CAMBRIDGE-
Req ID: 425285
Brand: Eurest Services
Location: Cambridge, ON
Hourly Pay Rate- $16.43
Type- Full Time
Location- Toyota Manufacturing,1055 Fountain Street North, Cambridge
Keeps buildings clean and orderly. Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and dispose of trash following approved procedures and infection control plans.
- Dust and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Move equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place furniture back in correct placement.
- Clean assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and equipment. Sanitize all surfaces.
- Wash walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Seek out areas requiring cleaning; take initiative to complete the task.
- Complete all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Strip, scrub, buff and refinish floors; shampoo carpet.
Think you have what it takes to be part of our Custodian/Janitors? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role:
- Previous housekeeping/custodian experience is an asset.
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- WHMIS and BSW Certifications an asset.
Physical ability to perform all aspects of the job.
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Pat B.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Custodian/janitor ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted
*No paper resumes are being accepted . Please be aware that contact may be delayed due to staffing shortages as a result of the Covid-19 Crisis. No in-person interviews are currently being held but phone calls and email contact may still happen. Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Recent jobs at Compass Group