General Labourer at Quikrete
at Quikrete in Cambridge
General Labour Production:
The QUIKRETE® Companies, the leading producer of packaged cement and concrete products, is seeking General Labour – Production Employees with 2 - 3 years of experience for our Cambridge, Ontario facility located at 1501 Whistle Bare Road.
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation days, overtime pay after 40 hours, shift premiums, paid holidays and a RRSP match.
Compensation is commensurate on skills and experience.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to lift up to 30kg (66 lbs)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Organized and able to provide attention to detail as well as multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Forklift Certification and two years of driving experience would be an asset
- The successful candidate will have to be willing to work flexible hours in order to service the needs of Production. The successful candidate should expect both planned and unplanned overtime and be willing to work until all activities are completed each day.
- Personal transportation is required as we are not on a bus route.
- The successful candidate will work rotating shifts consistent with all Production personnel.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- High School Diploma
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
JD: Phil B.
Recent jobs at Quikrete