General Production Labour
at Westons/Colonial in Kitchener
All Shifts Available
Our ‘Colonial Cookies’ bakery in Kitchener is ramping up to meet increasing customer demands, and we are hiring a number of frontline production opportunities in the bakery. This is a chance to join a premier North American bakery company that has been around since 1882. We’re committed to ensuring our employees work in healthy and safe environments in order to keep communities across Canada and the US fed.
Job Title – General Production Labour
Job Requirements and Details (currently the major responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- General Labor duties such as Picking, Packaging, sorting , etc
- Various production area assignments
- Must adhere to all safety, sanitation, GMP and good housekeeping practices.
- Lifting might be involved of up to 50 lbs.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 operation.
- May include training as a back-up mixer.
- May include palletizing and service.
- Candidate must be available Full time and able to perform for long hour shifts.
- Performing various production area duties as per assigned.
- Must be comfortable working in a bakery environment ent.
- Candidate must be able to multi task and can work independently and as a team.
- Successful completion of training in Lock-out / Tag-out Procedure and WHMIS Specific
- Attention to detail & good understanding of English .
What we offer:
- Competitive wage rate of $/ 15.97/hr + Shift Premiums ($.75 - $1.25, depending on shift)
- Full- Time employment with Full Benefits Package.
- State-of-the-art, clean and safe working environment.
- Overtime and yearly raises available
- Convenient, transit accessible location
Please note this is full time long term opportunity, selected applicants will be contacted.
To apply copy this link into your browser: https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=130863cdbf7179cf&q=general+labour&l=Kitchener,+ON&tk=1edukvk0q3hha800&from=ja&alid=5df7eaa36e80b05be3f42f21&utm_campaign=job_alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&rgtk=1edukvk0q3hha800