Business Development Specialist
at City Wide of Southwestern Ontario in Cambridge
What are you going to do when your CERB runs out and everyone is competing for jobs? In the meantime, wouldn't it be great to top up your CERB with some part-time hours working with a fast-growing, professional company?
The right candidate is going to help us grow this position from part-time to full-time in a way that suits their skillset.
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Specialist is to make B2B outbound sales calls to prospective clients, qualify prospects, and schedule appointments for our sales team.
Rate of Pay:$16-$20/hour, depending on experience, plus incentives
Hours of Work:
- Part-Time Hours: Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9:00am - 2:30pm
- Bonus paid for meeting monthly activity goals
- Possibility to grow this position
- Possibility to register in company extended benefits plan
- Find and research businesses that would benefit from City Wide's commercial building maintenance solutions
- Make 100 sales calls per shift to prospective clients and high quality leads.
- Schedule 3 qualified appointments per week for City Wide’s outside sales team
- Manage and update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, including – scheduled calls, updated client records, notes from each call and appointments set.
- Prepare accurate sales activity reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as defined by management
- Achieve or exceed monthly activity and lead generation metrics to achieve revenue targets as set by management
- Send all City Wide information requested by prospects along with thank you notes and follow-up letters whenever appropriate
- Other duties as necessary
- High school diploma, college degree preferred.
- 5-6 years B2B outbound call center or equivalent experience prospecting and/or cold calling highly desirable.
- Highly organized, ability to following a systematic method and sales process.
- Customer service oriented and highly effective communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and must be able to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
COVID-19 Care: We are on the front lines of the global pandemic, providing disinfection services and emergency COVID-19 response to businesses from London to the GTA. It is very important we stay healthy so we continue to work. Each employee understands how important it is to follow all Provincial guidelines regarding social distancing, contact bubbles, proper use of PPE in the community and impeccable hygiene. Each of us continually monitor ourselves for any signs of COVID-19, including regular/daily temperature taking. Our office is closed to the public and is set up in a way that allows for social distancing plus we have a tonne of great disinfecting options available to us.
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Business DEvelopment Specialist” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.PLEASE NOTE:
***No paper resumes are being accepted as our Welcome Centres are currently closed to the public. Please be aware that contact may be delayed due to staffing shortages as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. No in-person interviews are currently being held but phone calls and email contact may still happen. Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time.